Tuesday 12 June 2012

Health Kick

So a good friend of mine has been selling Herbalife for 8 months now. She is also a naturopath. At first I though why on earth is a Naturopath recommending Herbalife?

She invited me to a mini seminar where people spoke of their success with Herbalife, weight loss, weight gain, a boost in energy and lots of illnesses had been cured or had disappeared. I still wasn't too convinced.

So this lovely friend of mine has given me a 1 month trial of the Ultimate program. I was looking to loose weight and gain more energy (which mum isnt looking for this ha!) The reason she recommends them is because they are 100% natural, contain amazing herbs and vitamins that she would normally recommend to her patients anyway.

My issue is, I wait till I get REALLY hungry enter the kitchen normally with vomitron hanging off me and eat the quickest snack i can get. Which normally is chock-a block full of calories. I dont have the time or will power to do an Aitkens diet or carb-free diet. So I am pretty confident that Herbalife can help me.

2 things worried me- the taste of the shakes, and being able to take all the vitamins and tablet that come in the pack.

I am currently taking 5 tablets 3 times a day, 2 shakes, aloe vera concentrate and a herbal tea.

It isnt easy but i am determined.

Day 1 was a little bit of a fail: I took my pills, tea and shakes but remained starving all day! After looking at the shake container a little more I realised i hadnt put enough shake powder in the drink ooops! The flavour was very tolerable at the time, no wonder why!

My energy levels have already risen but im not sure if its just in my mind. Only time will tell.

My fingers are crossed!

EarthyMamma xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi EarthyMamma! I'm so interested in hearing how this works for you. I'm looking to drop some weight as well and if this works and it's available in Canada, I'm in! Are the shakes supposed to be meal replacements? Are they filling? I'll be starting the gym soon and trying to lose it the traditional way. I'll keep you posted on how that goes. ;)

Cassandra

EarthyMamma said...

I believe it is available in Canada, Yup shakes are meal replacments. First few days i was not 100% full so i added an extra scoop into my shake but now i find it very filling! Yes please do keep me posted.